Introduced in 1907, the Harmony was yet another giveaway machine distributed by the Great Northern Manufacturing Company of Chicago, distributors of the Standard Talking Machine Style A and the Standard Talking Machine Style X.
Harmony machines were fitted with a proprietary 3/4" spindle.
Front mount Harmonies were manufactured by Hawthorne and Sheble. This later, rear-mount Harmony depicted below was built out of standard Columbia components.
We buy, sell, and repair antique phonographs and music boxes.
Pick-up and delivery possible in many parts of the midwest, south, and northeast.